Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 Tuition and Fees1:
Tuition & fees
Room & board
($1,200 discount given for AY)
Estimated Personal Expenses 2015-16:
1Tuition and fees are subject to change.
2International airfare will vary depending on departure city; academic year students who choose to go home for the semester break will incur the cost of an additional flight.
3A small stipend intended to off-set transportation costs will be provided to students. Please note that this is not intended to cover all transportation costs and students should budget for the suggested amount for local transportation.
4This includes funds for meals not covered by the room and board charge.
Tuition and fees include:
- Pre-departure preparation
- Courses up to 17 credits
- All-inclusive one-week orientation
- Housing (either with a host family or in a student residence hall)
- A small stipend intended to off-set transportation costs
- Most meals (if with a host family) or a meal stipend (if in residence hall)
- Three program-organized excursions
- Supplementary lectures and special events
- Medical insurance, including medical evacuation and repatriation, and political and security evacuation coverage
- Program supplied mobile phone for use while in Morocco (usage charges not included)
Tuition and Fees do NOT cover:
- International airfare
- Local personal transportation
- Communication and other personal expenses
- Some meals
- Insurance for student travel prior to or following the official dates of the program
- Medical expenses (including visits to doctors, medical tests, and medications). AMIDEAST recommends students have direct access (e.g. via a debit card or cash) to at least $300 to pay for any necessary medical expenses while abroad. Should a student expect to see medical professional(s) for on-going physical or mental health issues while abroad, he/she may want to consider bringing more than $300 for this purpose. Information outlining insurance coverage and the reimbursement process is provided on the AMIDEAST Student Portal after acceptance.