AMIDEAST’s Communication Skills Seminar is designed to provide essentials skills and insights for professionals.
This course will focus on: identifying the myths and realities of communication; communicating in teams; mastering listening, nonverbal communication and business etiquette skills; giving speeches and oral presentations. The course provides a strong theoretical foundation and involves interactive practical activities, with the goal of enhancing participants’ ability to present, convey, and uphold an organization’s standpoint.
Importantly, the approach used by AMIDEAST’s expert trainer is that staff members working as a team are in a position where communication and listening is crucial in conducting all natures of business.
- Assess communication styles;
- Affirm and understand personalities and preferences;
- Examine and apply a model for effective feedback;
- Distinguish between active and passive listening;
- Identify listening barriers and personal listening styles;
- Examine the key concepts associated with non-verbal communication;
- Examine the concept of problem ownership;
- Apply the skills for communicating effectively; and
- Identify the skills for managing the group discussion climate.