Do you want to study in the United States but don't know where to start? Try AMIDEAST/Tunisia's tailored individual consultations. They can help you find the right school, university, or even specialized training program.
Consultations may include—
- Assessment of your qualifications and needs
- Research and consultation in selection of appropriate institutions based on your individual career goals, desired area of study, preferences, and academic qualifications
- Advice on required U.S. standardized tests
- Guidance in preparing personal statements or application essays
- Review and critique of curriculum vitae of U.S. graduates
- Creation of personal job search plan for job hunting in Tunisia and the Middle East
- Personal "mock" interview and critique
Appointments should be made at least two days in advance and are available Monday through Friday from 9 A.M. to 12 NOON. Please e-mail us
or speak with the receptionist at AMIDEAST/Tunisia for fee information and appointment availability.
Application Support Services
A number of different services to support you in applying to U.S. universities are offered by AMIDEAST/Tunis.
Application Services include—
- Computer rental with Internet and software access, allowing you to practice for tests, search for information on study and life in the United States, and apply for programs on-line. Available at no additional charge with a three-month membership.
- "True copy" certification, indicating that a photocopy of a Tunisian educational credential is an exact duplicate.
- Courier facilities.
- Fax services (8–12:30 P.M. Tuesday–Friday).
- Translation services from Arabic to English.
- Typing of applications for U.S. educational programs.
- Assistance with test form registration form.
Please visit AMIDEAST/Tunis for fee information and to take advantage of these services.